Saturday, March 15, 2008

conFUZED....


LIFE is full of ups n downs !!! Totally confuzed....
so unpredictable ...



At this stage I don't know where I am. I'm unhappy when it comes to life. But there is the happy place I have now that keeps me up above every thing, No matter how sad you make me or how unhappy I might feel. that little happiness is keeping a smile on ma face, Keeps a smile in my voice and keeps me so calm that it doesn't even bother me what you say or do. Now this is confuzing me. I Should be sad right now but hay I'm smiling and are very very joyful...

As I grow to understand life less n less,
I learn to LOVE it more and more

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice writing bro!!!
and price less ka last para sahi likha hai ;)

And welcome to blogger bro!!
am adding you to my "Friends of Digital Rein" Sidebar :D

Sunil said...

Thanqq...

hehe..main nai likha woh tho quote hai :D